SENIOR DATA ANALYST
PEG COTE D'IVOIRE
SENIOR DATA ANALYST
Description du poste
Who we are, and what we do
PEG delivers Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) asset-based financing to consumers who lack both access to reliable electricity and formal banking services. PEG’s anchor product - a basic solar home system that includes three lights, a phone charger and a radio - allows consumers living on $5-10 per day to access clean light for working and studying after hours, avoid harmful air pollution from kerosene based lighting solutions, and also build credit for additional products and services over time.
To date, PEG has over $20 million and has 200 full time staff across Ghana and Ivory Coast. PEG has also won numerous awards, including the prestigious 2017 Ashden International Award for excellence in sustainable energy, and has been named as one of the “fastest growing companies in Africa” by the London Stock Exchange.
Are you excited working for a startup that is a social enterprise creating Impact on local communities?
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to help drive informed business decisions through data.
What characteristics are we looking for in our Senior Data Analyst?
• You act as a sparring partner to our Business Leaders regarding the use of data in order to make informed business decisions.
• You build narratives around report processes and funnels using data that you collect and analyse.
• You understand, create, maintain and own relevant business KPIs.
• You find and filter relevant information from our data warehouse (In this case our database).
• You help focusing from complex inputs to simple outputs.
• You have a good business understanding and can visualize the relevant analysis requirements
• You raise questions and prepare your answers using statistical methods
• You are an advocate of using data to make better decisions
• You are a self-starter but you also like to work closely with engineers, UI / UX, designers and product people
• Managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting,
• Attending meetings with relevant stakeholders and producing fit for purpose business and market intelligence
• Performing routine and ad-hoc analysis of business information, aimed to help in decision making, spot opportunities, gaps and identify trends and patterns,
• Participate in development/developing new data-related products/services;
• Helping employees to learn new analytics skills;
Profil du poste
What do we expect?
• University degree in International Business, Information Systems, Business Informatics, Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering or similar
• 1+ years experience doing quantitative analysis preferably for a Fintech company
• Strong analytical skills and mindset regarding funnels, cohorts, marketing and business KPIs
• Advanced Proficiency in Excel and VBA, and SQL
• Experience with BI tools like powerBI and Tableau
• Structured and solution-oriented working style to drive projects efficiently
• You feel comfortable in a fast, dynamic and constantly changing environment – you improve processes and you make things happen at the same time.
• Practical handling of at least one scripting language, preferably Python.
• reference to individuals who have worked in software, MIS, or data-driven tech companies
• Working knowledge of English and French is a must
Dossiers de candidature
For your application, please send your CV and LM (in English/ en Anglais) to email@example.com specifying the title of the position.